Sunday, October 28, 2012

I'm Back!

Sorry it has taken so long to get started on my new Blog. I had great intentions but life tends to get in the way sometimes. I will be retiring on November 30, 2012. That is, retiring from my full time, making money so I can have a house to live in and food to eat, job! I'm looking forward to spending most of my time with family & friends. Doing the things I love most in life. Like fishing and kayaking, Making old things new and new things look old! I will be posting lots of photos of things that come across my workbench. Most of the projects will be geared to show people how to use reclaimed and/or re-purposed materials to make things people love again. I will have a lot of projects for the home and yard. I don't claim to be a expert on anything! I speak two languages fluently (Redneck & Hillbilly) A little bit of what some people might call English. For about the last 30 years or so I have been talking to airplanes & helicopters. And yes...they talk back!

Bottom line is this. If you're looking for a polished and slick blog with correct spelling, grammar & punctuation just move on down to the next blogger. You won't find that here. What you will find is a lot of useful information about fun and useful projects almost anyone can do. And you will be keeping things out of the landfills.

No comments:

Post a Comment