Friday, December 7, 2012

Times are changing!

Good to have a little time for my blog! Every time I think I know what is around the corner for me things change again. I was all set to retire from Lawson Army Airfield at Ft Benning Ga. But it seems the Army wants to keep me a little longer!
 For the people who don't know me yet or haven't read my bio. I'm an Air Traffic Controller working in Airfield Operations. I have been working in aviation since I was 18 and now I'm 56. I must admit I'm getting a bit burnt out! Don't get me wrong, I still love the work but the shift work is taking a tole on me. I look forward to retiring from ATC and the DAC workforce sometime in the next year or so.
 The things I love most in life at this point are. Time with family/friends. Working in my shop and sharing the knowledge I have gained over a lifetime of "being handy" in the workshop. I hope to start putting more "meat" in the blog in the next week. first article should be out this week teaching you how to make bird feeders. Till then...God bless you all!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment